Wednesday, September 7, 2016

BIG BROTHER'S FIRST IMPRESSION

In my opinion, I believe that George Orwell is really educated in language and he definitely knows what he is talking about. I believe that what he is trying to tell us is that many educated people have made it hard for a person who is not as educated or that is not experienced in higher academic language hard to understand any piece of writing that we see in the internet or in books so we gain nothing from these writings because we do not understand them. For example if I am reading a book with very sophisticated academic language I will not understand it so there will be no point in reading it. Writings like these are now useless for us. When we read these types of writing we are not capable of imagining what the author means and we loose the option of painting a picture in our heads. Another bad thing about this type of academic writing is that there is never precision and we never get to know what the main point of the author was. I believe that this is the message that George Orwell is trying to tell us.

No comments:

Post a Comment