Thursday, September 15, 2016

IM HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE

Honestly, I am not having the time of my life right now. I find myself  stressing out because of everything that I have to get done. I have tests that I need to study for and I can't find the time to do it . I also feel overwhelmed because we are taking a group test for math but I am basically taking an individual test since my group is not helpful. So I have the responsibility to know everything and get it done. This week is just another one of those bad weeks but I know that I'll get through it. I totally plan to do something fun during the weekend. I need peace.🀘🏼✌🏼️

2 comments:

  1. Stephania, I do not think any of us are having the times of our lives. It is not like we are hot air ballooning or going zip lining on this beautiful evening. Instead, last week we were faced with having to work in and with our groups. Whether that be for the press conference or the math test we were having to do what we could for our own sake. Nobody here is trying to let their grade drop because of their groups effort. So even though these are group projects we always find ourselves doing all or most the work. And I have to agree. The math group test was horrible. I was doing all the work and the group basically survived because of me. At least we were ready for the individual test! Last week was truly stressful, and we can only hope that it will get better from now on. I do not know about you, but this weekend was a lot of catching up for me. I hope you were able to find peace and do something fun this weekend because you bet all this will not stop for anything. We must keep pushing and going until Winter Break. We must never stop and give up, and must work for that break coming up. Obviously you are not alone and we are always in this together! #ThisIsJuniorYear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks , it feels so good know that I'm not alone in this and that we are all trying to get through this πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ŒπŸ½

    ReplyDelete