Tuesday, October 18, 2016

SOMETHING INTERESTING ABOUT THE BOOK I AM READING

KILLING MR.GRIFFEN BY LOIS DUNCAN 


Something interesting about the book that I am currently reading right now is the fact that it has to do with school and an English teacher. I find it funny because I'm writing this for my English class. So far I have read about a group of kids who get to class and as days go by they realize that their English teacher is very strict because he doesn't accept late work, he gives too much homework, etc... These students are the popular students so they think that Mr. Griffen hates them for no reason so they start to not like Mr. Griffen as well. I seem to find this book interesting because these groups of students seem to have some of the same feelings that I have sometimes. Just like these characters who feel like they get too much work, I feel the same way for some of my classes. That is what I have read so far, I'll update you guys when I have read more. (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment