Tuesday, October 25, 2016

MAPPING MY MIND

So far I have contributed a fair amount of work in the mind map. I have read all the paragraphs that we have been assigned so far and for each one I have put something in the mind map. To begin with I have put and added links to some of the main ideas of self-reliance. I believe that the links will help someone if they don't understand the main concepts. I also proceeded into writing some questions that have to do with what Emerson means. I believe that this will help because it will get us closer to the main ideas of Emerson, how he thinks, and what he feels when he is writing this. I also decided to write Big Questions. I decided to do this because I know that it is a big part of what we are focusing on in this course, that is why I feel like it was something needed to be added on. Another important reason for why we should have Big Questions is because it let's us think outside of the box. Right now I am just focusing on helping to organize the mind map and continuing to add after I have read each paragraph. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment