Thursday, October 13, 2016

MY AMERICAN VOICE

          I strongly believe that everyone's voice is important but sometimes it is very hard to let your voice be heard if you are a shy person. That can sometimes and most of the time suck because shy people have ideas that we will never know because they are not willing to speak up. For example sometimes when teachers ask questions I answer them in my mind because I'm too scared that I will answer the question out loud and embarrass myself because it is wrong. The teacher or a student says the answer and that is the same answer that I was thinking of. It is very important to hear everybody's opinions and thoughts because they hide ideas that maybe someone else can't or doesn't think of. SPEAK OUT LOUD, WHAT'S THE WORSE THAT CAN HAPPEN?  

No comments:

Post a Comment