Sunday, August 28, 2016

Satire Project "Recycling, is it worth it?"

(Do not proceed with this reading if you are a person who gets easily offended)

Dear Human Species, 

          For some odd reason I only like using things once because that one thing will always be special for me. How dare you reuse your plastic cups and bottles! I totally love keeping trash that I don't need in my backyard in a huge pile because it is a very clean and healthy form of a art. Is recycling worth it? Throwing our trash away is honestly a waste of time! I mean who cares about pollution and diseases that can be attracted. We're all eventually going to die right? We're not killing animals they are the ones who are killing us with there infectious illnesses and diseases! Nature is definitely the problem here! We as humans should be able to enjoy the places we go to like the beach. We shouldn't have to worry about picking after ourselves. I have a great idea! Seagulls can clean up our mess, who cares if they die. Who cares if the fishes and sea creatures die. We'll wake up one morning and they'll be dead laying on the shore, we would just have to go pick some up and cook them, so easy! We will be able to enjoy the beach now, if there's parts left of it.😏 You know what's a better idea than that? We should just wait until someone dies from the pollution in the world and for every person that someone finds dead we can sell them so their disposals can be useful for other things. People who haven't died could be paid for each person they find and they will benefit greatly from it! Remember ladies and gentlemen we are totally not the problem here, we are definitely not polluting the world by throwing our trash on the ground. I can already see the world becoming a better place, keep it up! This will totally not bring the end of human or animal species! We might as well create another planet and destroy that one too!
           
                    Sincerely, a girl with a satire project 

3 comments:

  1. I love your background for your blog, and nice satire! I liked that humor that I picked up from reading it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your background for your blog, and nice satire! I liked that humor that I picked up from reading it. :)

    ReplyDelete