Monday, December 5, 2016

SOMETHING INTERESTING

Something very interesting that I just noticed today was the fact that I got to see life itself and the people who surround me. I realized that life is not only about repeating the things you do everyday. For example waking up, going to school, going home, doing homework, and falling asleep. Today I realized that other things also occur throughout the day that I don't notice. I am sitting here in the library writing this but before I started writing this I was having the time of my life. I was laughing uncontrollably and it was the best feeling. I was listening to music and I was really feeling it and I was singing to it and for the first time in so long I did not care about whoever was around. I realized that I need to pay attention to the little details of the best things that occur in a day that I never realize. Life is not about being boring, it's about making the best out of it even through the worst situations. That is something really interesting that just opened my eyes for some odd reason and i'm happy it did. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment