Wednesday, November 23, 2016

BREAK?

This week is just one of those weeks that I have to struggle through. So far I guess I've had a productive week? On Saturday I did some community service and helped FFA clean up our little section where we keep the chickens 🐔 and the turkeys 🦃 and the rabbits 🐰. On Sunday I kind of destressed myself and just went to church and hung out with friends after that. We ate at Red Robin's and then we had a movie night and played games. On Monday I woke up and cleaned my room, like the whole thing , I moved my bed and drawers and gave my room a whole new look 👀. After I was finished with that I showered and did some community service at Thrive. 😁 Today, Tuesday I got my Spanish project and homework done and I did some Physics homework which is great! I'm debating if I should do the extra credit for Spanish 🤔 I think I should 😂 So it's 12:00 and I should be sleeping but I think I'm used to staying up, I find myself writing this while I'm listening to Shawn Mendes ❤️🍑 And not going to sleep 😴. 

No comments:

Post a Comment