Monday, November 14, 2016

AN EARTH SHATTERING FART LOL

I really liked the story A sound of thunder because I found it very interesting. Especially how the story ended. I seemed to find a message in this story that really spoke to me. The message that I got from this story was that our actions are always going to lead to consequences. Either good consequences or bad ones. That is why we need to think about the things we do clearly. I believe that what he is also trying to tell us is that even the smallest actions lead to consequences. Sometimes one small action leads to huge consequences that you never thought could have happened. Once something is done it is done and there is no coming back to how it was before. That is why we need to think twice about what we do because sometimes you think it won't harm anyone but in reality it does. That is why I found this story really interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment