Wednesday, March 15, 2017

F451

I'm really enjoying ready Fahrenheit 451. Today I got to page 30 something, which is not that bad considering the fact that I was super tired and reading was getting me really sleepy. I was reading one moment and the other moment I was closing my eyes. But the point of this post was to write about what I read. So, today I read about how Mildred overdosed on pills and she was sent to the hospital, but the next day when Montag reminded her about it she denied it saying that she would never do such thing. As I kept on reading the book was a lot about Montag and his walks with Clarisse. It seems to me like Clarisse brings a light and happiness into Montag's life. I would say this because Montag doesn't seem like he's happy, but when he talks to Clarisse, she makes him wonder and think about many things that he had never though about. She's just the type of person that brings energy to your life and she's always positive and happy. She really doesn't care about what other people think about her and i particularly love this because it reminds me of one of my best friends. He's always energetic, positive, happy, and there is not one day when I seem him sad. Which is something that I find really amazing! That would conclude what I read about. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment